Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A warm welcome home





Back home after an amazing weekend! Even with little feet crammed into my ribcage I managed to get thru a wonderful weekend at funkyjunk@funkyjunkantiqueshow.com! We saw all our old familiar smiling faces, and many new ones too!






I was welcomed back home by many other "friends". My friends of spring!



6 More weeks until another new life arrives, but until then I will enjoy all the other "new lives" emerging on the farm. The ducks are ready to get into the berry patch and do their work! just a few days ladies!






Good to be home, but boy was that a splendid weekend!

2 comments:

  1. We're following you now, yesterday's girl=)!
    love
    funky junk hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen! Would you e-mail me your home address, I have everything but that one.
    See you soon, Blessings Glad & Cel/Junebug
    gladysh@windwireless.net

    ReplyDelete